Studio Designer and Graphic Operations Position
Passell are a visual communications company who offer a wide range of design, manufacturing and installation services. We design and produce unique work, that makes us stand out from the crowd with a variety of in house skills and equipment that we will train you on.
We are looking for someone who is hands on and doesn’t mind getting stuck in. You will have a good head for design as every day is different. Our reputation for quality work precedes us and it is a reputation we’re keen to maintain.
The job is permanent and based on approximately 38.5 working hours per week.
This is a role where you will get the chance to learn every aspect of the signage, graphic and exhibition world. You will need to be able to work on your own unsupervised for long periods of time or as part of a large busy team. You will be in thick of it in the work shop environment working to deadlines but learning new skills every day that will help you build a future in an industry that is growing each year.
You will require some of the following:
- A good eye for design
- Exceptional attention to detail
- IT skills Mac & PC Design packages (Illustrators, Photoshop)
- Understanding of the print process (not essential as training will be provided)
- Flexibility towards working hours and working days
- A willingness to learn about large format printing
- Strong problem solving skills and initiative
- Good communication skills
Send CV if interested.
Look No Further, Get Started Today With Passell
Telephone: +44 1224 640970